Modifications and More
With the high cost of labour and materials, it is sometimes more cost effective to refurbish an existing crane rather than replace it.
We can provide you with a quote to refurbish your existing crane, as well as a quote for a new crane, so you can make an informed economic decision.
A typical rebuild usually consists of:
1) Removal of the crane and transport back to our facility;
2) Replace end trucks and bridge drives;
3) Refurbish or replace hoist and trolley;
4) Inspect all components;
5) Re-paint, test and commission;
6) Transport back to customer and install.